Monday, October 17, 2011

Take Along Car Mat

 Both the Travel Car Mat  and this Car Caddy  have been huge hits with my boys.
So for this last birthday, I combined the two ideas and came up with this Take Along Car Mat.
I like how it only holds 4 cars.  The "Car Caddy" I made held 8...which was bulky and too many to keep track of at restaurants, appointments, etc.  Then the Travel Car Mat, didn't tote the cars along.
So combine the two ideas...and perfection!

Well, I made mine with all the scraps from both previous car mat projects and it was quick and simple...The entire project took less than an hour. And for me cost virtually nothing.

Directions below and printable link at bottom.

Printable Directions found: here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...